Tips for Our Most Popular Frame Styles:
How to Replace Full Frame Sunglass Lenses
- Grip the top and bottom of the frame with both hands.
- Gently pull up on the top of the frame while pushing the lens out from the back.
- Insert the replacement lens starting at the nose bridge. Press the replacement lens along the perimeter until it snaps securely into place.
Prior to install: Use warm water to soften your frames.
How to Replace Half-Frame Sunglass Lenses
- Grip the top of the frame at the nose bridge with one hand and the lens with the other.
- Pull the lens tab out of the frame's nose socket to remove the lens.
- Insert the outer replacement lens tab into the frame's temple socket.
- Snap the inner lens tab into the nose socket to secure the replacement lens into place.
How to Replace Wire Frame Sunglass Lenses
- Loosen the screw on the outer edge of the lens by the frame's temple. We'll even provide the screwdriver.
- Remove the lens after the screw is loose.
- Insert the new lens into the grooves in the metal frame.
- Tighten the screw back down to secure.
Tip: Install on a clean surface or towel so you don't lose screws.
Find Your Frames for Model-Specific Installation Guidance:
Don't Want to Install Lenses Yourself?
If you're uneasy installing new lenses, let our team handle it for you. Choose Expert Install when selecting your lenses, we'll cover the shipping both ways, and will ensure a perfect fit.